RELYON PLASMA is adding a CAN-Bus Interface to its piezobrush PZ3-i, making it even better. The piezobrush PZ3-i cold plasma unit is designed for integration into new and existing production lines and is therefore compact, safe and efficient. It is particularly well suited for the pre-treatment of processes such as bonding, printing and laminating, thus ensuring process and product quality in equal measure.
Due to its uniquely compact and robust design, the piezobrush® PZ3-i can be quickly and easily integrated into production lines as well as partially to fully automated systems. In addition, comprehensive process control is possible in automated production processes, ensuring traceability. The device is also intuitive to operate and can be maintained without tools.Fields of application:
Possible use cases:
- Inkjet, marking and pad printing
- Bonding processes with epoxy, polyurethane and cyanoacrylates etc.
- Potting and dispensing technology
- Joining and assembly technology
- Laboratory and medical technology
- Packaging technology
- Microbiology, microfluid and food technology
- Activation of surfaces of a wide variety of base materials
- Optimization of bonding, printing and lamination processes
- Surface treatment of plastics, glasses, ceramics, metals, composites and natural materials
- Selective improvement of the wettability of a wide variety of surfaces
- Fine cleaning of surfaces
- Alternative to chemical primers, flame treatment processes and mechanical roughening
With an average treatment width of 5 – 29 mm (CDA), the piezobrush® PZ3-i is very well suited for the pre-treatment of adhesive grooves or for marking printing on low-energy materials. However, with other process gases such as nitrogen, even treatment widths of up to 50 mm are possible. For many applications, however, even larger treatment widths are required. Thanks to the modular design, it is very easy to string together the individual units at any time, so that even larger treatment widths can be individually adapted to the application.
For further product details please visit: https://www.ulbrich-group.com/piezobrush-pz3i